Are you ready to RUMBLE?!?!?!


This is the Maxim Impact Blog Auction Round Two


I have a few very nice items that have been generously donated to us in order to raise funds to adopt our little Maxim. We are so blessed by generous friends who love Max almost as much as we do!

Round two consists of TWO ways to join in the fun.

Part One: Auction Items
Here are the rules for the auction:

  1. This is a fundraiser, so be generous 
  2. Each item has its own post below.
  3. Leave a comment to place a bid, in even dollars.
  4. Please leave an email that you actually check, so that I may contact the winner.
  5. Share! Tweet! Blog! An auction is no fun if lots of people don't show up.
  6. The auction ends November 30th at 10pm Central Time.
Part Two: The giveaway
Here are the rules:

  1. Earn entries by simply donating via the Maxim Impact Giveaway Chip-In. As an incentive to give more, larger gifts will receive extra entries!
    $10 = 2 entries
    $20 = 5 entries
    $35 = 9 entries
    $50 = 13 entries
    $75 = 19 entries
    $100 = 25 entries
  2. Receive up to two entries for free! One free entry for sharing on Facebook. One free entry for sharing on Twitter. Leave a comment on the Maxim Impact Giveaway post to have your entries registered. There is a reserve amount, of $200 in bids, for the Giveaway to take place.
  3. I will choose a winner on December 1st, from entries received by November 30 at 10pm Central Time. I'm a math geek, so rest assured that I will randomize my list of entries before I use a random number generator to pick a random winner. It'll be super duper random. 
Are you READY? Let's do this!

String of Pearls


Antique String of Pearls
This is a 26 inch strand of pearls. Aren't they beautifully aged?

Starting bid: $20.00

5 comments:

Leave your email address and your bid here in the comments. Please bid in increments of AT LEAST $1.00 or more! Keep in mind that shipping to US addresses is included. Thank you for making an impact!